BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
- Read the exercise instructions carefully before using. If the instructions are not followed correctly, it could result in injury or damage to the Product(s).
- Not suitable for children under 8 years of age.
- Always check for wear and tear before use. If any is found, do not use the Product(s).
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, PETS, AND ANY INDIVIDUALS WHO MAY REQUIRE SUPERVISION. THE PRODUCT(S) ARE NOT A TOY.
PHYSICIAN WARNING: Not all exercise equipment and programs are suitable for everyone. It is recommended that you consult your physician before using this equipment or beginning this or any other exercise program.
- Athletes under the age of 18 should use the Product(s) under strict adult supervision.
- Do not store in extremely high or low temperatures to avoid damaging or reducing the life of the Product(s).
- Do not leave your Product(s) outdoors for extended periods of time.
LATEX WARNING: Some Product(s) are made with natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions (possibly life-threatening) in some people. Seek medical attention at the first sign of any allergic reaction. Consult your healthcare professional before beginning this or any type of exercise program.
- When in use, make sure the Product(s) is set up in a clear area to avoid damage to property.
- To clean, wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- Do not use soap or chemicals on Product(s).
- Do not use or store Product(s) near abrasive or sharp objects.
- Do not expose the Product(s) to extreme temperatures or in direct sunlight or near any heat source.
Under no circumstances shall SportStrength LLC or any affiliates, owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, or trainers be liable to you or any third party for injury or damage to any person or property, or for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, or any other damages of any nature arising out of the use or improper use of the Product(s).
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all losses and damages of any kind (whether direct, indirect, general, special, consequential, incidental, exemplary, or otherwise), whether the claim is in contract, tort, or strict liability, even if an authorized representative of PPS, has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages.